25 March 2009

Same Kind of Different As Me

Same Kind of Different as Me: A Modern-Day Slave, an International Art Dealer, and the Unlikely Woman Who Bound Them Together Same Kind of Different as Me: A Modern-Day Slave, an International Art Dealer, and the Unlikely Woman Who Bound Them Together by Ron Hall


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
If you don't believe in God, and/or you find Christianity and spirituality to be lame or annoying, then don't waste your time. This book has 'God' written all over it. :) If I'd read this book a year ago, well, I wouldn't have made it very far. It would have annoyed me (possibly pissed me off), and I would have stopped reading. My life has recently changed, and I believe in God -- and I loved almost everything about this book. I haven't cried that much while reading a book since when I read Wiesel's "Night" back in 7th grade. The story touched my heart, but I can understand the negative reviews that I have seen here. It isn't for everyone, but it really got to me in a good way.


View all my reviews.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!