31 January 2010

Goodreads book review

Prayers for Emotional Wholeness: 365 Prayers for Living in Freedom Prayers for Emotional Wholeness: 365 Prayers for Living in Freedom by Stormie Omartian


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
This is a fantastic book for those of you who are part of the Christian belief system. Prayers are classified by what you may be going through or what you need at the time, and there is short scripture to accompany each prayer at the bottom of the page. Stormie has a way with words. The prayers are so sincere and realistic, often saying exactly what I wish that I could say but have difficulty coming up with the words to express (and often adding more that I couldn't have thought up on my own). I highly recommend this book to people who feel they need to pray more and may need some guidance and/or reminders to do so. I recently purchased this one for a friend who believes but has a hard time remembering what she has declared is important to her. Hope this helps!

View all my reviews >>

No comments: